Page allocation and de-allocation

I'm using an array to hold number of pages. The array is allocated using vmalloc and each page is allocated by get_free_page(GFP_ATOMIC).  And after use, the number of pages are free-ed by __free_page().

The system works fine if the array of pages are allocated for the first time since the system started running. If I try to allocate the same amount of pages for the second time, the system will crash. Even if I try to allocate less pages, the system still crashes. It seems to me that the the pages been allocated are not really free-ed. Or maybe due to some other problems. Can someone help me with this. Really appropriated!!

Thanks!

Fei