Re: interrupts

On 9/20/05, raja <vnagaraju@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> yaa.
> I have checked /proc/interrupts.
> But there it is given the interrupt numbers.
>
> actually the requirement is i am writing a module that it senses when
> ever the interrupt occures and prints the interrupt number.
>
> Will you please help me.

What sort of module you are writing ?? How you are going to sense
interrupts when they occurs ?? I think for getting signal through the
call-backed function from the kernel you have to register your
interrupt handlers, so that you can be notified by the kernel ........

Or hack into the kernel, to get notified for each interrupt, but AFAIK
your module can't get every single interrupt until you register them
with the kernel ........

Correct me if I m wrong !!!!

--
Fawad Lateef