signals doubt

Hi all,
I've a doubt regarding signals. The situation is the following:
I send various SIGSTOP/SIGCONT signals to a user process to stop/resume it
from a kernel module.
Now, when  I want to terminate it with a SIGINT signal by CTRL+C command, the
process doesn't terminate.
Furthermore, also at the end of the program, it doesn't terminate.
This happens when I try to execute it with a command line instruction like
"./mtpmc".
If I insert "./mtpmc" in a Makefile and run "make" all go well and the process
terminates correctly.
Thanks.
Vincenzo Mallozzi.

http://mail.yahoo.it