Develop an assembler module

Hi everybody,
some will find this question stupid for sure but as a kernel newbie, I need some help please.
I'd like to develop a module which will be able to execute assembler code.
What I'd like to do is to have in this module a number of ioctl which will allow a user space program to
launch some assembler code to act on our hardware.

  USER_SPACE_PROG    ---->     KERNEL MODULE     ---->    ASSEMBLER_FILE
ioctl(fd, FUNC1,arg)         my_ioctl get the           definition of FUNC1
                          function to call :FUNC1

So how do I have to compile the module file (.c) and the assembler file (.S) : separatly or not? with what compile options?
Cause if I declare in my "module.c" the assembler function as "extern" how the link is done?
Please give some clues cause I do not have much time to achieve this...

Tks a lot for your help!!