Re: compiling 2.6.11.12

hello all!!

My problem is solved.I did include ext3 as built-in module and it worked.Now i can boot in 2.6.11.12 kernel..
I have few minor issues like:

At the boot time bringing up loopback and ethernet device fails.It gives message as address is already in use by some other machine.Which is actually not the case.My network card is Realtek 8139too and i have included it as a built in module.then also it gives such error.

I get 2-3 warnings as :QM_MODULES:function not implemented at boot time.What can be reason for this?

regards,
Pavan Shah.