Re: Unclaim Prize Final Notification

FROM: PROMOTION MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
UNITED KINGDOM INTERNATIONAL ONLINE LOTTO

REFERENCE:P/A: 475061725
BATCH NO:7056490902/188

Dear Sir,

CONGRATULATIONS! !! !!!

CLAIM OF PRRZE AWARD UK-£1,200 000:00 GBT POUNDS

This is our final notice to you and the final letter for you to claim your prize

of-£1200,000.00-GBT pounds awarded to you by the UNITED KINGDOM INTERNATIONAL ONLINE LOTTO. This is the results of her WORLD-ONLINE PROMOTION draws held on the 1st July, 2005. We have before sent you a mail but no response from you according to our claim agent, therefore I personally decided to write this letter as our evidence to be at liberty to revert your winning to charity organisation if we did not hear from you up to the final date. Your name selected as a winner was attached to serial numbers 51850-0 and track numbers 01-4110 that drew the lucky numbers 03-07-22-27-31-39 which consequently won the lottery PRIZE in the 3 category. All Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 15,000, 000 names and addresses of individuals and companies from America, Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand. This Lottery programme was promoted and Sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens/growing companies in the communities where they have operational base.

Therefore you have consequently been awarded a lump sum pay out of £1, 200,000(ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GBT POUNDS) in cash,which is the winning payout for Third Category winners. This is from the total prize money of £ 12 000,000 (Twelve Million)pounds shared between 11 international winners of different categories. CONGRATULATIONS! !! !!!. Your details fall among our European payment office and a certified Bank draft of £1(one million pounds) has been issued and sent to our claim Agent -CAPITAL BOND UK. To begin your claim process, please immediately Ring our UK paying agent on the below contact address:

Contact Person : MR. STEPHEN E. JONES
CAPITAL BOND UK
238 Bemsham Lane
London C7 7EP
United Kingdom.
Phone:+442070600172
DIRECT LINE 00447979055814
stephen_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

REMEMBER, ALL PRIZE MONEY MUST BE CLAIMED NOT LATER THAN 31ST AUGUST 2005. After this date, all prize award will be reverted to charity organisation. Be informed that 5% of your lottery winning belongs Our/your claim agent-CAPITAL BOND UK.This is our agreement with them and you are to remit this 5% to them after your prize money reported in your bank account.

Please note that your cheque is in placed in a bond, therefore no institution/person has right to remove/deduct part of the prize until it gets to the beneficiary account and any person below 18 years is not allowed to file this claim. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly away from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.This is part of oursecurity protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/non participants who take advantage of our name and this programme to scam our winners. Once more Congratulations! !! !!!.

Your's sincerely,

Mr. John Hacket.