flushing allocated kernel memory on disk

Hi all,
I've read somewhere that memory allocated in kernel space by means of
kmalloc/vmalloc instructions cannot be swapped out.
Now, I've a problem with memory usage as, when I execute my kernel module, the
amount of memory I need is greater than the system memory (384 MB RAM).
I've also expanded swap memory to include all of the data structures my module
creates (up to 3.7 GB).
Is there a way to monitor the memory usage and, when memory is almost full,
force the flushing of unused parts of it in the swap partition?
I know this decrease system's performance but I don't worry about this.
Thanks.
Vincenzo Mallozzi.

http://mail.yahoo.it