aligned memory from kmalloc

Hi,

 How could I make sure that memory address returned by kmalloc is 8 byte aligned?

 I need to pass that address to dma_map_single()  and write that address to a co-processor’s register.

Thanks

-vikas

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.