Page Fault Handler Hijacking and Oops

Hi all,
in LKM I've implemented, I hijack the page fault handler with a function that
first scans a list created by me and then call the original page fault
handler.

Now, the problem is that when I scan this list from within functions different
from the one that hijack the page fault handler, all the elements of the list
are printed.
But, when I try to scan this list from within the exception handler hijacked,
only the first three elements are printed and then an Oops message is
printed.

The Oops is something like this:

Unable to handle NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000.

After this message the system crashes.

I know these information are too generic, but it is impossible to attach the
whole part of code I've implemented; it's too big.
I want give you only an idea of the problem I've encountered, hoping that
someone have just encountered a problem like this in his programming-life.
Can anyone suggest me?

Thanks.
Vincenzo Mallozzi.

http://mail.yahoo.it