firefox search plugin for http://lxr.linux.no/source/

I wrote a small firefox search  plugin for a quick access to Linux Cross Reference site http://lxr.linux.no/source/.  I am not really good at firefox plugins or anything but these plugins do work for me. So I just thought of sharing with you all. I am not sure even if there exists something like this.

linuxcr.gif, linuxcr.src, kernelfile.src, kernelfile.gif.Just copy of 4 to your firefox <Firefox Install Dir>\firefox\searchplugins\ and restart your Firefox.  The first plugin is for identifier search and the next one is for file search.  As you can see you can always modify the plugins to suit your kernel version needs.

Let me know if you folks find it useful/working .

Thanks
Raghu.