Re: How to find the progress of a battery in linux

On 7/30/05, Anurag Verma <newanurag@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Again u did the same thing as i pointed out earlier. y r u trying to give lecture.

Because I firmly believe in a minimum IQ level of 50 for questions on
this group. Maybe we should have a newbie list for apes where you'd be
more at home.

And the "lecture"  is from the main FRONT page of kernelnewbies.org:

"Welcome to the kernelnewbies project, a community project meant to
help people learn how operating system kernels work. This project is
not meant to help people fix problems; instead, it is meant as a place
where people can learn about the kernel so they will be able to fix
problems or create enhancements by themselves."

And dont "ever" write personal slander to me. If you have anything to
say, say it on the group.

./h