Re: Help in Encrypted File System

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 11:43:28AM +0530, Anurag Verma wrote:
> Hi
> Does anybody know how to write a encrypted file system on linux (May be
> EXT2)

How is this question related to the free memory thread you're replying
to?

Email is not a disjunct set of messages, but is threaded, and mailing
lists use this feature to provide a coherent archive. Some email
clients (like mutt) also group messages into a thread. When you hit the
"Reply" button, it adds information to your outgoing email that tells
the rest of the world that it is a reply to that message. Therefore it
looks like you're replying to the free memory thread. If you want to
start a new thread, do not reply and change the Subject, but actually
start a new message.