Re: Req Java /Embedded proff for Chennai

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 02:35:09PM +0530, Adonis Consulting wrote:
> Hi, We are Adonis Consulting, Chennai.Our Clinet in Chennai has
> following req.

Hi, we are the Kernelnewbies mailing list, worldwide. Our subscribers
all over the world have te following requirements:

1. Not to be spammed.

> Kindly forward your resumes if your profile matches with you skill
> set as the subject.

Kindly shut up and leave this mailing list alone.

> Note if u dont want receive Job alerts from Adonis kindly reply with
> the subject Remove

Note that you shouldn't spam in the first place.

Rik, would you be so kind to block all future mail from "Adonis
Consulting" on nl.linux.org? This is already the second time he spams
this list. I warned him privately the first time, but apparently he's a
real spammer and just doesn't listen.

Erik

--
Erik Mouw