Re: how to forcefully remove the module from the kernel?

I have a round about way of doing this. I am not sure if this works,
as I am newbie. This is my thought.

You have an infinite loop. In this loop check for the value of a flag.
Set this flag in the cleanup_module().

So when the cleanup_module() function is called you need to set the
value of this flag, and inturn the infinite loop should be terminated
if the flag is set.

--vijayck