insmod and current process

Hi all,
I'm developing a module in which I want to stop/resume
processes.
I've inserted the code to do it in the init_module
function.
Is this way of proceed correct?
In other words, when I type the "insmod mymodule.o"
command,  insmod is the current process?
If this is the case, I've a consideration:
In my module, I resume a process and, after a while,
stop it, so the process doesn't do anything because
this is done while I'm inserting the module by the
insmod command.
Can anyone tell me, please, if this consideration is
correct?

Thanks.
Vincenzo Mallozzi.

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica? Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it