2.4 ext3 questions

I am trying to port a ext3 cow utility from 2.4 to 2.6. I have a
couple of questions regarding changes in fs.h and fsfilter.h that were in 2.4.

1. In the the 2.4 ../include/linux/fs.h file, there is a union in the
VFS inode struct like :-
struct inode {
        struct list_head        i_hash;
        struct list_head        i_list;
        struct list_head        i_dentry;
        union {
                struct minix_inode_info         minix_i;
                struct ext2_inode_info          ext2_i;
                struct ext3_inode_info          ext3_i;
                   }u;

Can anyone tell me where this union info is present in 2.6.10 ? I
grep'ed in the ..../include/linux/ directory but could not find the
union in any VFS files. (I want the VFS to know my changed ext3 inode
info that I call "struct extcow3_inode_info          extcow3_i".)

I guess the same answer would hold good for :-
struct super_block {
        struct list_head          s_list;         /* Keep this first */
        kdev_t                         s_dev;
        unsigned long           s_blocksize;
        unsigned char           s_blocksize_bits;
       union {
                struct minix_sb_info    minix_sb;
                struct ext2_sb_info     ext2_sb;
                struct ext3_sb_info     ext3_sb;
            }u;

2. I am unable to find the following #defines :-
#define FILTER_FS_TYPES 6
#define FILTER_FS_EXT2 0
#define FILTER_FS_EXT3 1
that were earlier in ../include/linux/fsfilter.h in the 2.4 kernel.

Can anyone please tell me where this info is now? Again I tried
grep'ing into the files but could not find any file with that
information. I would appreciate if you can also tell my what is the purpose of these FILTERs.

Thanks!
Harsha Srinath

-- Kernelnewbies: Help each other learn about the Linux kernel. Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/ FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/