exception handler on memory management

Hi all,
I'm developing a LKM. I'm working on threads that, as
obvious, share the same process address space. I' ve
already setted the shared portion of memory as not
writable.
Now I've to manage the access to this memory by having
a notification any time a thread tries to write on.
I think the solution is to change an exception handler
but I've not an idea of what exception handler is
called when a process tries to write on a "not
writable" portion of memory...
Can anyone help me or give me other suggests?
Thanks.
Vincenzo.

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica? Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it