Header files include problem (Linked with Re: Problem with kernel modules)

Hello,
          I am just wondering about how header files
are added to other header files and source files.
Say if i added following statement in dev.c
printk(KERN_DEBUG "TCP cksum=%d",skb->h.th->check);
         This works without pointer dereference.
But same is not true with
printk(KERN_DEBUG "UCP cksum=%d",skb->h.uh->check);
This gives pointer dereference error.
That mean some header file may be already added tcp.h
   Now if we see skbuff.h there are no network
protocol headers are defined why?
Isn't that a very important socket buffer structure?
In compilation it does not give error for including
tcp.h,ip.h,icmp.h...
then how those network headers are added to skbuff.h?

regards,
cranium.