Re: Req : Telecom C++ Unix/J2EE

Adonis Consulting (adonis_chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Hi We are Adonis Consulting Chennai, Our Client has following req..
>
> Location Pune
>
> Job Code P001 -  Pune
> 1. C,C++, Unix with Solaris, Shell Scripting, Network Management, CGI and Perl - 4 - 6 yrs exp.
>
> [snip]
>
> Pls forward your CV if the profile matches and kindly mention the jobcode while sending the CV
>
> Thanks and regards
> Krishnan
> Adonis Consulting
> Chennai
>
> ** Note - If you dont want to receive Job Alerts from Adonis pls reply with the subject Remove ***

Hi,

I think this kind of message is not accepted on this list.
They are lists to post this kind of stuff, please use it.
This list is about linux kernel newbies discussion.

So put this kind of message away from here, but you are welcome to talk
with us about linux kernel programming :)

Have a nice day,

	~Christophe