Re: Reg. Mass Storage Driver

Hi Greg,
         Ya my device did pass the USB Functional tests. The following
is the message i get when i do dmesg for 2.4.20-8:

WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 4

I checked it on 2.6 kernel, its getting detected fine with out any
additional modprobe.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks and regards,
Adi