NSLU2 in linux

dear sir/madam,

    Anybody help me to solve the problm?
     yesterday i did one backup, the linuxfile from my
linux pc to Linksys network storage device(NSLU2)
harddisk like,

1) i created one shared folder in Linksys network
storage hard disk "linuxbck" ip is 192.168.0.77

         username=admin
         password=admin

2) i created one mountpoint using
       mkdir linux

 in linux pc side, and i stored some data inside the
linux directory, using "cp" command

after i mounting the point using

mount -t smbfs -o username=admin,password=admin
//192.168.0.77/linuxbck linux

3) then i goto the Linux network storage device(NSLU2)
and click the start backup .

4)After the backup, All the files in the Linux folder
are gone.

latter i notice that, when i mount the thing,then
immediatly all files are disappear

i.e before click the start backup in Linksys NSLU2.

so the problem is in the mounting side, so please help
me to how to solve the problem.

please reply me.

  Thank you.
                                   Ilango.k.