Re: source code library socket call

Hi,
I think it is not always the best thing in the world to be so
pedantic. Ofcourse the original poster thought of glibc, but do you
really think you would wade through all the source code given there if
you had a similar problem? , Plz think about it.
Anyways, check these out:
http://w3.antd.nist.gov/wctg/aodv_kernel/ : A real protcol
implementation (AODV for adhoc wireless networks), using socket
syscalls
And the article by rubini : http://www.linux.it/~rubini/docs/ksys/ksys.html
The trick is actually quite simple.
-Regards