Module parameter question in 2.6

Hi,

I posted this question last week, but no answer. I am
resposting, hoping someone can help me out.

I have a 2.4 module which has a module parameter
defined as follows:

#define MAX_NAME 10
static char* nameArray[MAX_NAME] ;
MODULE_PARM(nameArray,"1-10s");

My understanding, in 2.4, when the module is inserted,
the user has to specify atleast 1, but cannot specify
more than MAX_NAME elements of the array.  The loader
will do this check.

For 2.6, I would have to modify the MODULE_PARM line
as follows:

module_param_array(nameArray, charp, MAX_NAME, 0);

My understanding, when the module is inserted, the
user cannot specify more than MAX_NAME elements.
However, where is it,(or how can I) enforce that the
user has to specify atleast one element (same as in
2.4).

Thank you,
A.