subsystems with more than one ksets

Hi,
I am learning about kobjects and their hierarchy.
I have made some progress ;-) I have read ( I hope I understood as well) the
article series on lwn and the chapter on RML's book.

I am searching for a subsystem that has more than one ksets. My intention is to
understand how a subsytem can have more than one kset. Single kset subsystem is
easy to understand (http://lwn.net/Articles/55859/?format=printable).

Specifically, what I want to know is how a kset is initialized with a subsystem
in which it is not embedded, in that case how the subsystem is notified of the
second ksets' existence, when the subsystem is notified regarding the second
kset's unlinking to the subset ..etc.

In the kernel code (2.6.9) my egrep for  kobj_set_kset_s returned only 7 results
which are all for different subsystems. I could not get any two kset referring
to same subsystem.

Regards,
Om.

--
Oblivion together does not frighten me, beloved.
		-- Thalassa (in Anne Mulhall's body), "Return to Tomorrow",