Re: Kernel Hashtable?

Ok.. I had never used it myself, I just had brushed thru the
code long back & had assumed it contained an entire
implementation of hash tables.

Went thru it more carefully now. It just has single pointer list
heads that would be useful while implementing our own hash
tables.

Thanks for the eye openers :-)

~ak

--
"Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today."