Linux Kernel Development, Second Edition

Hi all,

Just noticed this post in rml's blog (via http://planet.jonmasters.org/ ):

http://tech9.net/rml/log/2005011801

So kudos to Robert for getting that one done, and having it current up
to 2.6.10. Note that LKD's switched to Novell Press now for obvious
reasons, I guess.

Amazon are giving a UK ship date of the end of March but I'm hoping I
can pick one up in the States next month rather than wait. There's no
entry in Safari for either this edition or the previous one so I guess
there's no alternative to having a dead tree - or can you get Novell
Press books online somehow?

Cheers,

Jon.

P.S. LDD3 is due out in February too. So there might even be a fairly
up to date complement of semi-current kernel documentation! Wow.