any forum specific to linux device driver?

I find many questions related to linux device driver not answered in kernelnewbies.org. Is it because the people involved here are more towards the linux kernel and not device drivers? Is there any site specific to linux device drivers? or if kernelnewbies.org has any plans to start a new mailing list on device drivers alone, it'll be welcome. Quite a few times, I troubled Alan Cox with device driver queries, but how long I can do that, I don't know

---

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

-- Kernelnewbies: Help each other learn about the Linux kernel. Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/ FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/