What happened to pci_save_state's second parameter?

I downloaded the 2.6.10 kernel and tried to compile my driver with it, and sure enough, it broke. Here's the message I got:

error: too many arguments to function `pci_save_state'

Looking at pci.h, I see the definition of pci_save_state() is missing its second parameter.

I did a google search about this, and as usual, I found no discussion on the planning of this change or any documentation to explain it. So I have to ask here. Can anyone explain why the second parameter was removed, and what I should do about it?

Oh, and before you gell me to look in the Documentation directory, I already did that. Documentation/power/pci.txt has not been updated - it still shows the two-parameter version of pci_save_state()!!!!

--
Timur Tabi
Staff Software Engineer