Re: Buffer at fixed memory address ?

Vova wrote:
Hello !
Sorry, may be I do not explain it correct, but I what to allocate buffer at fixed address in RAM. RAM of my board is visible to another computer, with which I want to make connection using this buffer. I do not know how second computer will find the buffer if it will not be at fixed address.

You should never ever consider something of this sort. You are inviting trouble. Should you do so, use mem= parameter to restrict the addressible memory in the board. then use the memory which is not addressible in the board as PCI addressible memory from the other computer.
I think you might require some non-transparent bridge in between if the board cpu is not configured in option mode. You might require some chips to do the address translation as well.

HTH.
Om.