Re: Creating Logical Interface

Hi,
I am trying to configure my linux machine as we do in cisco.  There is a feature in Cisco called "Logical IP Addressing and IP Tunneling", where a logical interface is created and Bandwidth is assigned to it.  If we want we can also create a tunnel.
I am trying to implement the same.
If we r talking abt aliases it won't help as it won't be having any queues.
-Bhaskar