Documentation

Hi,

I want to understand Linux VM, and more specifically
its page frame reclamation, I found a book
Understanding Linux Virtual Memory Manager by Mel
Gorman, but unfortunately it does not talk too much
abt the changes on Linux 2.6, now I am wondering is
the best way for me to understand is ot read the code
or there are docs available somewhere.

I am wondering that when these changes were merged in
2.6 some kind of doc or exclaimation must have been
submitted by the author before the changes were
approved to be merges, where can I find them?

Thanks in advance.