Re: ensuring printk.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 12:00:59PM -0200, Ribamar Santarosa de Sousa wrote:

> Hello,
> 	Is there  any way to force printk really print when the execution
> 	line of process pass it by?...
>
> 	I have the print command in a loop 	with thousand of iterations and
> 	only the first (or the firsts, sometimes) are printed but I wanted
> 	to print information in all iterations.

Well, i am replying this just for historical (google) reasons and for
interesteds...

googling i found that problem can be in the circular buffer that can
wrap around before some data be printed. The solution is increase the buffer
size in printf.c But this was not my case at all.

Don't ask me why, but i get all the printing working after suppressing
the '\n' character in the printk (and get back not working if i back

Riba