version control access to latest kernel sources

Hi.  You can use bitkeeper to access the latest sources from, e.g.,
Linus' tree or Andrew Morton's tree.  I'm assuming that
http://mmlinux.bkbits.net/main/ is the latter.

Anyway, I remember hearing that the repositories are regularly
exported to other version control methods, like cvs and svn.  Right
now I'm having trouble finding how to access these.

My favorite would be a tla (arch) tree that I could get to over http,
but I guess I'd just like to know what my options are.

--
  Ed L Cashin <ecashin@xxxxxxxxxx>