RE: NMI watchdog support for x86 Pentium base board

Hi All,

FYI. The Pentium M APIC just needs an additional register access to keep the watchdog ticking.  The additional access is not present in the 2.4 kernel, the attached nmic.patch file fixes the /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/kernel/nmi.c watchdog for Pentium M based processors for a 2.4 Linux kernel.

Best regards,

Simon.

 <<nmic.patch>>