Performance-measurement_rdtsc

Hi Everybody,
I want to measure performance in terms of units like
microseconds , miliseconds etc.For my module.
I'm keeping track of this by recording TSC value(64
bits).
This TSC value gives me the difference in CPU cycles
between the previous execution and current execution
of an instance which is executing within fast
interrupt
Handler.And which is actually set of instructions.
This is really tedious way of benchmarking.
So is there any tools like IOZONE for filesystem etc?
Which  calculates the time difference automatically
and dump that in log file.
I want to recall again that my instance is executing
within interrupt handler ans it is getting data for
execution by means of shared FIFO with kernel thread.
Please Help
Thanks in advance.
Prasanna.