non-pci dma questions

Hi, there

I am developing non-pci USB OHCI drivers for an ARM based  board. In
terms of the board, the DMA controller is not connecting to the PCI
bus, instead, AHB bus. Most of the documentation I found on the
interent is talking about PCI DMA operation. I supposed those
interfaces are not working in my case. How should I perform the DMA
operation? If a DMA driver is required for this architecture. Where
should I start to write a DMA driver?

Thanks in advanced,
Li Xinyi