You are being researched.

Attention - email message - please keep this message for your records.

ALERT! - A user at our website is sharing experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

Our website can be used to find and then communicate with people that know or have experiences or opinions about a business or individual.

To see what the user posted about you use this link -

http://1.sye5.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our website is a place where website users can meet each other for the purpose of sharing the experiences and opinions that they have had with people and businesses.

You can avoid future notification emails like this by adding your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List.

Just use the following link:

http://sye5.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please peruse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.  Our website is a radical online concept that may be confusing for some.  However, once you understand it you will understand that it is a quite simple concept.

We hope you will find our website useful.

Regards,

SYEC Support Department