Re: How is NULL pointer dereference handled inside kernel?

Actually the inverse is true- or at least AFAIK, I know for a fact however
NULL in C is (void *)0, and i _think_ in c++ its just 0.

--

There are only two choices in life. You either conform the truth to your desire,
or you conform your desire to the truth. Which choice are you making?