Accessing Physical Memory [0-XXX MB]

Hi,
i like to access physical memory from starting to
end.i wish to copy all contents of physical memory
and processor registers values into one file and when
i boot my machine,i have to place the contents into
RAM inorder to get old state of machine.[ie like
hibernate].help me how to do it.some more questions
are,when should place the content of file into RAM

i dont know my algorithm is correct or not.ideas are
welcome

write the RAM content and processor registers and EIP
etc into one file .

boot kernel
check whether file is present
if so,write the values into RAM and processor register
and set the Correct EIP.
else
do remaining thing.

my question is,in kernel start function ,when should i
load the values into RAM. [like before rest_init() ]