Re: Re: communication with serial port

hi pal look i want to share my views with the community

the serial porst get mapped atatnsdard adress like 0x3f8 or 0x2f8 like this (just an example) we have to take these regions for our driver reg our driver etc and then talking to these meory locations will talk that is read or write to them directly.

Pradeep TR