Re: Changing kernel page size

Thanks for the realistic appraisal. I am interested in setting the page
size such that the available TLB entries map the entire physical memory.
The idea is to eliminate TLB misses completely.

Thanks,
Sriram.K

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your
temper or your self-confidence" --Robert Frost