DMA

Hello All,

Presently I am working on DMA, I have to DMA the data from PCI HOST to PCI AGENT. I am searching for the template code for allocating dma buffer and receiving the data. I thought of following a network device which uses the DMA the packet to kernel memory and receives an interrupt.
Could u please tell me the exact code for allocating the space for DMA and calling the appropriate functions handling the whole dma process in 2.4.27 kernel for network devices

Thanks in Advance

Jhoney