Re: Problem in calling System call [sys_mknod] in Kernel Module.

Hi,
	this thread has been posted before also in this mailing list. You can see
solution provided by Gaurav Dhiman and me in the old postings. Search in the
archive you will surely get whatever you want...
thanks
Sumit Sharma
IBM, Bangalore.