Re: Problem in calling System call [sys_mknod] in Kernel Module.

> Thanks for your reply and I will be implementing it.
> I read somewhere that sys_call_table is disappearing.
> Is it true and will there be any problems related with
> portability of code if I use sys_call_table in a
> module.

	Hi there !,
	Well !, sys_call_table is not disappearing, but it is just not
exported by default since  Linux-2.5.41 kernel, as it used to be before
that. I agree that it is not safe solutions, but there are secure ways to
do that also...just try to explore them...I don't think there could be any
portability problems except, you'll have to provide some mechanism to
export sys_call_table symbol if you are working on 2.6.x kernel...

--
regards
   -Prasad