help for reserving HIGHMEM for my module on x86, but not using mem=<memory>

I m creating a module for using HIGHMEM means memory
from 1 GB till 16 GB (hav 16 GB RAM in x86 system).

For using memory in my module/driver I hav to
steal/reserve that memory from kernel, so that kernel
can't interfere with it .........

I m not able to use mem=<max mem to kernel> b/c I got
to know that if we reserve memory that way, then
kernel won't count that in paging mechanism and we can
use till 4 GB through ioremap. but till 64GB paging
must be used ..........

I did memory reservation by changing in
__one_high_page_init function in arch/i386/mm/init.c
file, So that memory above 1 GB was set to
SetPageReserved . But not able to got desired result,
and I think that by reserving memory that way I hav to
implement more than kmap or kmap_atomic ........

Is there any other way of reserving memory from
HIGHMEM ZONE ??? and what will be the possible
solution for that above situation or any other way !!!

Thanks and Reagrds,

Fawad Lateef