sys_close

Hi All,

I would like to know how sys_close(close in application) wroks for a opened socket . And  I would like to write my own my_close function which should close the socket.

In my implementation, I have taken an array of pointers to structure to store the socket that was opened and and returning index of that array as descriptor for that socket by removing the files system (file descriptor) from the socket implementation as i am working with sockets in the module rather than in application.

  1       struct socket

8   struct socket

The above is socket table which contians address of the BSD socket. and the index is descriptor.

Thanks in advance
rakesh