Re: File in ASCII

Hi ,
All I wanted to do was to try to find the ASCII
(Decimal) values of the characters of a(any) file in
the quickest possible way. I needed it for some
operation in the SCSI Mid level which does a
particular set of operations based on ASCII values of
the contents of a file. Its very easy to miss out the
other characters (like /n etc) in a file, when you
just vi it.
Thanks hexdump helps!
Sai