/proc entry & env var

Hello,

1) I want to create a entry in a directory (not
created by me), so i need that my struct
proc_dir_entry *directory have the contents of this
 directory, but how i don't created it (for example
with directory = proc_mkdir(NAME, NULL);) i don't have
the directory filled, how can i get (information, fill
the struct directory) with the contents of it, that i
need to use to create a entry with create_proc_entry()
?

ps: In short, how can i fill the struct proc_dir_entry
with the values of a already existent directory in
/proc (for example /proc/sysvipc/)?

ps1: I'm writing a LKM, and not a build-in module.

2) How can i get user enviroment variables from kernel
? For example, at user space we have getenv(). How to
do it at kernel space ?

Thks.