Error in creating a slab cache.

Hi,
 I have been trying to write a module that creates a slab cache and then add some objects to it through /proc/testing_slab and then trying to delete them and destroy the cache while unloading the module.
  I am having trouble using the list_* group of API's
I have used current_object as a global variable but its not retaining the value when used in another function and even the list that had been made using the list_add() is showing junk values.
 and when i am trying to unload it, it causes a kernel oops.

I am attaching the code and Makefile along with this mail.
Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,
Naren