Re: IO with multiple scsi adapter

Hi
Thanks for all the hints given so far.
Actually I have very little knoledge about SCSI configuration,
I have a scsi disks and two scsi adapters(adaptec)
can i set the disk with adapters in the following configuration:

     [scsi adapter 1]<---->[scsi disk]<------>][scsi adapter 2]

   i.e. A scsi bus (channel) originating at "scsi adapter 1" and
ending at the "scsi adapter 2" with scsi disk (or disks) connected
in between somewhere on the bus. Here I am trying to put all the
scsi devices on a single bus with the two adapters at extremes.

If this configuration is not right, please suggest me
some alternate arrangement of scsi adapters with a
single scsi disk.

TIA
sanjayk